www.webdeveloper.com

View Poll Results: What company manufactures a superior computer? Dell or HP?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dell

38 46.91%
  • HP

43 53.09%
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The real Hp Vs. Dell battle

And it is hard to contact them

HP has a better site

Wow, I haven't been able to post in a while... Our family Dell broke down with a virus. Dell is called what it is because it was started in the early 1980's by Micheal Dell.
    Yes, HP does have a cooler site! Besides, HP has those really cool commercials on TV for their photography products. They're the commercials with the border that the guy puts over his head with the super cool effects... THOSE COMMERCIALS ARE SOOOO COOL!
    HP has a better diversity of computer styles. They have the regular desktop, the regular laptop, the supercomputer desktop and the supercomputer laptops! Dell has only the basics... How dull for "America's best PC" as they call it. HP made the audio equipment for the Disney movie fantasia! How cool is that?!?!?!

I look forward to the day this computer will be a burning, melting mass of silicon.
    Hate Dells with a passion I do!

I asked what dells could give me and they gave me 23 of their stupid emails like this one

Dear Valued Customer: (I am a Valued Customer?? )

Thank you for contacting Dell. (It was hard but not worth it )

I understand that you need information about Dell products. (Yes that is the point of my inqiry)
    We appreciate your interest in our products and services. ( [Sarcastic] Thats good to know...)
    For information on all Dell products please visit www.dell.com and select the customer category that most appropriately describes your purchasing requirements.

Dell Online Ordering is easier and more user friendly than ever. (I would hate to see before then ) Customize your system based on your specific needs. Help functions provide in depth descriptions of our product offerings allowing you leisurely (Yeah right)review and on-the-spot configuration changes prior to ordering. Some online promotions offer an opportunity at additional savings for our online customers only. Design your ideal computer and review the specifications prior to making an order commitment and replace telephone hold times with a click of your mouse (5000 times and re-entering info into 10000 different forms just to get a usb cable)

Unfortunately, customer care (dells customer care... an oxymoron) does not have access to pricing or detailed product information. If you wish to place an order, please contact our sales department at Bsd_On-Line_Order@Dell.com or call 1-800-456-3355 Ext. 7261843 and a sales representative will assist you with the request and place the order if a system configuration meets your needs.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via e-mail. (No thanks)

We value you as a Dell customer and your satisfaction is important to us. ( sure.....) In our efforts to improve the services we provide, you may receive a survey requesting your feedback pertaining to the level of customer service you received via e-mail. (NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!) Please take a moment (eg. an hour) of your time to let us know how were doing as we also value your feedback.

Thank you for choosing Dell. ( i didn't)

Respectfully,

Payal_Raina (What a Name)
    ABU Customer eCare
    Dell, Inc.

For Order Status and additional online assistance please visit us at
    http://www.Dellcustomercare.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. ( OK )

If responding to us, please use the *REPLY* function of your email program in order to keep the SAME SUBJECT of our response otherwise your message may be delayed or lost.

HP dosn't spam you...
    Last edited by Mausau2000; 07-04-2005 at 04:38 PM.

I invited them to GMAIL
    I do that with all spam

Dells are expensive $5000 for a $1500 computer

if i absoluetly had to a dell. they are known for customer support and you don't have old technology sitting around. they custom build it right when you order it. thats great! least thats how they tried to sell them on t.v. but i would cusotm build or get alien ware if i could.

Have u looked at my post at all Dells are Just annoying and now i have had 150 differnet AUTO_ RESPONCES i had to block Dell just to keep my inbox clear of junk

Mausau2000, that Dell Email and your comments in it brightened up my day! That was so funny. Ain't sarcasim the best?
    I also get tons of spam from Delll. NEW! Dell dimension desktop! NEW! Dell printer! NEW! another cruddy product from Dell!
    Also, that Dell site is sooo ugly. I don't like it.

In response to what ryan444123 said....
    if i absoluetly had to a dell. they are known for customer support and you don't have old technology sitting around. they custom build it right when you order it. thats great! least thats how they tried to sell them on t.v. but i would cusotm build or get alien ware if i could.
    they are known for customer support...
    Yeah, really bad customer support you have to wait hours to get!
    they custom build it right when you order it...
    So does HP and they do it better... Customized HP/Compaq computers let you have cooler stuff! I've got a 9 in one card reader in my computer! HP also invented lightscribe!
    but i would cusotm build or get alien ware if i could
    We all would... Although I would still go HP.

I'm going to bang my head against the keyboard again for reasons I will explain...
    afterwards....dxsecdfxercfgbvhghbyhhujnjuikjjikuuhjnnhujyhnyubjhnyu7jhnyujhnbyuhnujyhnbhbyngbhyngN BN BNNHBJNHJBUnjhujnmhunjhumJNHUjhnum

I saw the poll results....
    Dell---8
    HP---5

<sarcasim>That makes me really angry... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry--SUNNY G SMASH DELL!</sarcasim>

hmm wheres Chris.. he just got a new dell lol...

juhhjnuy

jjmn

fdhhfdfhdyhuhyh

g bhbhy

DELL is winning???

I have a 2.8ghz p4 HP pavilion laptop with 512mb of ram that runs worse than my Athlon XP 2000+ desktop with 256mb of ram.

Maybe it's the HP killing it or maybe it's the Intel killing it...but either way, I hate them both.

HP makes a pretty decent printer, I'll give them that...their high-end servers are decent too, but everything else they look at sucks...just like AOL.

it is a laptop it is bound to be slower because of power saving features....
    Anywhay
    Dell winning by 1 make Mausau2000 go mad!!!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mausau2000
    it is a laptop it is bound to be slower because of power saving features....
    Anywhay
    Dell winning by 1 make Mausau2000 go mad!!!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Naw, actually I don't have any power saving features enabled, plus it's the desktop version of the p4, not the mobile.

Thread Information