www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: online video player

online video player

Hi, I need an online video player that would play .mpeg and .wmv files..like an <EMBED> tag thing..i know there are a lot out there but i cant seem to find them lol..so can anyone help?

Try Brightcove

I'm a brightcove fan www.brightcove.com simple, clean design, works well. I use it on my blog www.providentpartners.net/blog scroll down a few and you'll see what a player looks like on a page.

I recommend Video to FLV Converter you, it can convert all kinds of popular video formats to flash and flv format, like youtube.com, you can convert the wmv to flv along with a flash player embedded in the flv, you don't need to find an extra flash player for the flv file.
    learn more from here
    http://www.*******.com/video_to_flv/

I have use FLV Converter for about one year, I always use it to convert my video to various flv files including on2 vp6 flv, mp3 audio nellymoser flv, and the effect is quite good

These are the best online video players, choose any one of these,

Google/youtube, Yahoo, Myspace, AOL, MSN, Heavy.com, Mania tv.com, Break.com, Pure video networks, Matecafe.com.

Try this one

Try AzoocaCapture.com. It gives you a choice of uploading a video from your pc hard drive, web cam, and cell phone video as well.

I only know an online converter which can download and convert flv files into video and audio formats. Maybe it's also useful to you. Click here for more info.

Thank you

Top Iphone Apps Development Company helping businesses for brand development and promotion

Here are a few of the listed video converters & video sharing places that you can use took this list from www.webtoolson.com you can find additional tools here such as Video How-to,
    Live Video,Video Hosting etc.. and there are so many other tools that will surely interest anyone visiting this site.. and most of they are all free to download.

Video Converters

Hey Watch!*- an online video converter focusing on file formats that works on portable multimedia devices, like the iPod.

MediaConverter - *a video converter that can be slow and needs polishing, but can sometimes yield really good results.

Movavi*- another video converter that allows you to upload videos and convert them to formats you wish to use.

Video Sharing

YouTube - YouTube is the king of the video sharing sites, it has more users and videos than the others. Any video you can think of it probably already on YouTube.

Google Video - Since Google bought YouTube, Google’s Video player is mainly used for for-pay content like TV shows. Also there is a search here that indexes all of the video sharing sites on the internet (well, most of them).

Blip.tv - Blip.tv is the perfect video sharing site for video podcast makers. It’s designed to let them easily upload all types and qualities of media and then send them to their feed for the users. They also let you add ads to you video so you can make some money.

Ourmedia - A great site where you can upload audio, video, images, and text and share them with the world. The OurMedia community contains over 100,000 members.

Veoh - Watch long form, television quality content and publish your own videos

DailyMotion - Video sharing platform with multiple video search options. You can join groups of people who publish videos based on a common interest.

Metacafe - A site that helps you discover the best videos through a community that filters, reviews and rates new videos every day.

Thread Information