- Really dig the dark look, pretty clean too
- The forum matches the website scheme very nicely
- I like the show/hide on the videos page, but again maybe style those buttons
- Your top logo, the font/size of the line above "Somewhere You Belong" is hard to read
- in IE6 when I went to the VIDEOS page it totally freaked out on me. This happened on the SONGS page as well
I'm not a fan of 'dark pages' but this is okay. It is not 'Goth dark'...
Loaded faster than I expected, -but it could be made faster. You could optimize some, most or all images and get the download @56kbs as close to 10-seconds as possible. The 'wait time to resolve or die' is usually measured at 56-kbs and after 8-seconds of waiting, people start to 'back navigate' out of a site...
Do you fish?
You should 'bait your visitor' with fast-loading first-page. The insertion page is the one that 'hooks' the visitor. If you have multiple pages, you can go into depth with more content in later pages, which would of course be slower-to-load, -but at that point, they requested it. At 22-point-something seconds load-time @56kbs, -you just lost about 50% of your potential visitors due to 'wait'.. I waited over 6-seconds on nearly-T1 speed and was about to back-out.. Admittedly though I am impatient towards the end of my day.