dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Info on getting webpages set up

Info on getting webpages set up

Hi there I am fairly new to internet website design and set up so would be very pleased if some kind person could point me in the right direction.
    I wish to start making up web pages and would like to know where is the best place to go to get the relevant good quality info required to be able to do this. There is so much around it is getting confusing trying to find the correct way forward.
    I also hear so much conflicting info on one thing or another.
    I basically wish to build web pages that are good on the eye with relevant content in a quick and easy manner and which aren't the same as everyone elses. What products would people recommend from first hand use. I would prefer not to spend lots of money to start with.
    Thanks.

See my sig for good info and always refer to http://w3c.org for the correct details.

A good beginner's tutorial can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by ALF63
    Hi there I am fairly new to internet website design and set up so would be very pleased if some kind person could point me in the right direction.
    I wish to start making up web pages and would like to know where is the best place to go to get the relevant good quality info required to be able to do this. There is so much around it is getting confusing trying to find the correct way forward.
    I also hear so much conflicting info on one thing or another.
    I basically wish to build web pages that are good on the eye with relevant content in a quick and easy manner and which aren't the same as everyone elses. What products would people recommend from first hand use. I would prefer not to spend lots of money to start with.
    Thanks.
    You can always create a website with easy and speed. And you don't have to spend a fortune for that- but keep the basics intact. The basics are-- 1) The topic of your site. 2) The purpose (i.e. just for information, business or etc.) 3) a good design 4) target audience 5) keywords 6) Original contents 7) Search Engine compatiblity.

Thread Information