Good evening everyone, I hope you're all well!

Firstly, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't quite sure where to put it.

I'm going through the process of re-doodle-afying my website, Media Live, and I am using WordPress. It may just be me, but I found it to be an absolute horror to customise my own template, at least to begin with. Anyway, I eventually got that sorted and am now working on the other templates and the categories, which feeds me nicely into the problem at hand...

On my index page (where all the blogs go by defualt) I want to ONLY display categories 19 and 20. Then, on the Blogs page I created, I want to display the rest of the categories. I have searched the WP documentation, plugin directory and forums but haven't found anything crystal clear (I found it to be quite poor to be honest), and I am confused as to whether it's a plug in I need, or some get_posts or query_posts stuff, or some loop coding I need to edit.

So I was wondering, would anyone be able to help me? This is the website it's all for, by the way. A million pounds goes to whoever guesses who the guy in the banner is.

Any help is greatly appreciated, cheers!