www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need internet marketing solution?

Need internet marketing solution?

I am new to web and I want to promote my business on the net. I want an online store targeting e-customers as this is the place where most of the crowds land. Here, I need advice from you people so as to suggest me a good web development team that can make a well designed site that can attract good traffic. Any type of suggestions is welcome.
    Share on Google+

I'm curious, because we get these "I am new to the web..." posts periodically...

Is it actually the case that prior to now, you have not been on the internet, happily moving through your life in the real world, and you suddenly woke up one day and decided you needed to build an online store on "this web thingie" that you don't really know anything about? And then you searched out how to do that and eventually ended up at WebDeveloper.com?

Dave
    Share on Google+

Tracknut that is a very good observation... and here I spent time writing a real reply to this posting under the business section.
    Compguy Pete
    The Benevolent Administrator

No child should have to deal with a Brain Stem Tumor...
    http://www.OneAna.com
    Share on Google+

See your other post. This thread is closed.
    Lee

""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."" -- Sir Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

Thread Information