Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: fading an image in photoshop 6?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003

    fading an image in photoshop 6?

    I am trying to fade an image from one end to the other, but just do not know how to do it in Adobe Photoshop 6?

    Any clues please?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Create a new layer and set it to Overlay, then get the grandient tool and select the linear gradient. After that, left click on the left side of the image and drag to the right side at approximately the same distance from the edge as where you clicked on the left side. Release the mouse, and you should have the effect you want.

    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
HTML5 Development Center