www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Flash MX - Flash looping problem.

Flash MX - Flash looping problem.

I am making a totally new flash layout for my site and for the main part of it I need some help:
    I have a advertisement banner made with flash that lays inside of the navigation panel. the navigation panel with a looping textlogo works fine but when I add this movie, the movie is forced to loop because of the logo and the banner becomes a true banner instead of an intro banner kinda thing.

quicky: I need flash text inside of flash looping(loops indefinately) with a banner that plays through once.(upon entering the page)

It's kind of an intro built into the layout that changes to a standard banner after the "intro" has played through.

see it in scale without the logo: Here.
    or a blown-up version without the background: Here.
    Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.

I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?

also, how do I keep flash from playing until the whole page has loaded?
    Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.

I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?

Thread Information