www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Domain Name Suggestions

Domain Name Suggestions

Hello all,

I am in need of some suggestions on my domain name... I have been thinking for weeks, and I still cannot think of one that I like... My website will contain things like:

C++, HTML, Java, CSS, etc... Tutorials
    Programs I Create
    Layouts I Create

Just in general computer programming related... And I would like my intials "JDM" to be in it somewhere. They do not have to be, but I can't think of anything else so... I kind of like "jdmworld.com", but want a better one...

If you can think of any please post em for me... Thanks

your 15?(possibly 14 or 16)

kewl. I am currently doing a project with 4 other kids ages 12-16 and we are doing basically what you are doing. wanna join in? btw we have alrdy chosen a domain, its www.kidscript.net

Check your private messages. I PM'd you the addy of our forums that we use to get in contact with eachother.
    Theres this thing called imperfection. Its the one thing everyones got but nobody wants.

I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you??? Everytime we lie awake... after every hit we take.. every feeling that i get.. but i haven't missed you yet. only when I stop to think about it... I.. HATE.. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why do.. I Love you? I HATE Everything about you! Why do I.. love you?

jdmcreative.com
    jdmsource.com
    KISS! = Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread Information