dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Monthly Stats for individual Businesses Listed on Website

Monthly Stats for individual Businesses Listed on Website

Hi all,

I am looking for a PHP script or PHP/MySQL software that can help me do the following:

1. Track individual links for businesses listed on my site
    2. Catagorise the links into campaigns for individual businesses, as some businesses have 4 or 5 links per campaign, others only have 1 or 2.
    3. Store the results in a MySQL database along with the company name and contact person/email
    4. Be able to either send monthly stats for individual campaigns to the business contact email or be able to retrieve view/click data from the database table to integrate into a monthly newsletter - again for all links within a seperate business campaign.

So basically I want to send monthly stats to all of the businesses listed on my site, so they can see how many people are viewing their features or clicking through to their website.

I would have thought this was a common requirement for many on-line guides/directories, yet after a week of trying out so many different scripts and software packages, I still cannot find one that fulfils all of my requirements.

My site is: essexgourmet.co.uk

If anyone can point me in the right direction or give me any tips - I would be so very grateful!!

Many thanks.
    Last edited by KDLA; 06-18-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Thread Information