dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how to know domain company?

Hybrid View

how to know domain company?

I took over a website a few years ago and the old webmaster doesn't remember what company he ordered the domains with and I need to make changes.

How can I find out this information?

resolved RE How to tell who owns a domian

The easiest way is to use a web site called www.whois.sc just enter the url and it will tell you everything about the name owner, name server etc.

Do you need the domain provider or hosting provider? anyway, either way you should be able to find it by entering the URL here

if you need the domain provider, see 'Registrar:' and if you need the hosting provider look at the 'Name Server:' to see where it's being hosted.

EDIT: Beaten to it!

Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
    so how do I know where to go to renew it?

I just googled them...

http://www.enom.com/

Quote Originally Posted by esthera View Post
    I took over a website a few years ago and the old webmaster doesn't remember what company he ordered the domains with and I need to make changes.

To Find the Information of the Domain registrar, you need to provide the website name(domain). Visit the site Whoisxy.com which gives details about Domain Registrant, Domain servers, Domain creation & expiration date etc..

Quote Originally Posted by esthera View Post

To Find the Information of the Domain registrar, you need to provide the website name(domain). Visit the site Whoisxy.com which gives details about Domain Registrant, Domain servers, Domain creation & expiration date etc..

Great information is provided regarded how to know domain company but here only who.is site way i found but is there any other way which can explain it more easily?

Thread Information