www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need a simple image upload script in asp

Need a simple image upload script in asp

Hi

I have a form where I want my user to browse into their system and choose an image and upload it and image should show on the same form immediately.

I tried finding script on internet but everything is so complicated,I am not able to understand.

Can anyone please suggest any simple script of image uploading using ASP and SQL.

Use Pure ASP File Upload... it's free...

Hi there,

When developing in ASP 3.0 I use this file uploader as it's easy to use, has no dll or comm and is free!!!

http://www.asp101.com/articles/jacob/scriptupload.asp

It's a shame that this was never built into ASP. However this feature is available in PHP and ASP.NET

Oh and if you want to show the item on the form after selecting use Javascript to determine the File Input's value and use that as a SRC path - easy!

Need a simple image upload script in asp

Use ASPUpload. If your ISP or hosting company support ASP they may already have it installed on the server you use. It is really easy to use.

http://www.aspupload.com/

ASPUpload isn't free ($200) and does require a Comm object to be installed - I think.

re: Need a simple image upload script in asp

Thanks ITAKESMACK. I know it's not free but the chances are the ISP/hosting company offer it as part of a hosting package. The hosting company I use don't charge me extra for it. If it is wanted for a commercial site, get the customer to pay for it.

Also it is REALLY simple. In fact, if your hosting package includes it and you get stuck, you can get them to tell you what to do.

Thread Information