www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Cell Phone Tracking Site

Cell Phone Tracking Site

I have been looking for a place to have my site reviewed and I came across this forum.

My site is for people wanting to be able to track their cell phones. This is how it works:
    • Download the app
    • Install the app on your phone
    • run the app
    • log into the site and view your phone's location altitude speed and direction it is heading

It is a pay service but I can manually approve anyone that wants to give it a try.

This is the site -> http://myphonelocator.com

I am looking for some general feedback good or bad. Thanks in advance.

The site looks a little bland, it pops but doesn't have much to say for style. I'm not that big of a fan of the white to black faded background, I'm sure you can think of a more stylish background. i also don't like the straight black on white style. the orange and black is nice, but you might want to trim down the thick orange border. might want to resize the right 2 boxes to match the hight of the box on the left, it needs some symmetry.

Why oh why do people shove google ads on their page. If any company asked me to pay for a service and then littered the page with ads id laugh and leave. Im sorry to be blunt but i have a strong hatred for google scummy ads.

I agree with mr sirric, think target audience >>>>>> Over controlling parents who want to monitor their children ...

Therefor i would suggest light pastel green borders, well spaced and simple to navigate for people who arent too savvy with computers, flowers and grass and happy children playing on grassy knolls, etc.

There are other competitors in this market, so you have to convert each parental visit in to a sale instead of them navigating to your competitors.

Thread Information