www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Font size and generator question

Font size and generator question

its been a long time since i did any coding and was never an expert at it. so recently i was looking at the source code of a web site that i think was using CSS. anyway The main body of text was "font size x-small or font size xx-small" in standard font numbers what size is x-small and xx-small equal to? (say font 8 or font size 10???)

also one of the meta tags was for a generator it read "meta name="generator" content="netobjects fusion 7 for windows" is this a generator like front page or is it a reference for fusion?????

Thanks
    thanks, r1012

Those values are dependent upon the browser and the user settings and possibly the browser version. But see http://forums.webdeveloper.com/newre...threadid=19008.
    “The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.”
    —Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

Re: Font size and generator question

Originally posted by r1012
    also one of the meta tags was for a generator it read "meta name="generator" content="netobjects fusion 7 for windows" is this a generator like front page or is it a reference for fusion?????

Thanks
    Not sure what you mean by, "a reference for fusion," but yes, netobjects fusion is a web page creation tool.

Thread Information