www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Design opinion required

Design opinion required

Hi,

I have launched new website for company. Please have a look at it www.horizon-world.com I need opinion from Expert designers that what we are lacking about and Is it a good and professional design ?

I will really appreciate your help

I really like the design, well done.

Just needs a couple finishing touches:

- The bottom text page links on the home page isnt centred.
    - There isnt any green colouring at the top background of the homepage, unlike the other pages that do that.
    - The spelling and grammar needs quite a bit of work. For examples "thats", is that's or more formally that is. You could copy all the text in to word and run a spellcheck.

Guys, what about if I introduce Flash instead of static banners ? I welcome your valuable suggestions.

@wh666-666 I am thankful for your suggestions and comments about the website.

Glad to help.

On the flash issue, I dont mind flash, however a lot of people detest it and disable it. Others may not have the plugin installed in their workplace browser for instance.

I like the effects thus far and personally feel you shouldnt need to implement flash.

Instead of a Flash banner, perhaps you could implement a Javascript one with some script.aculo.us effects. It would be quite rare to have a user come to your site with Javascript disabled.

Thanks for great responses. We have already implemented javascript. Please see page and comment:

http://www.horizon-world.com/portfolio.aspx

Thread Information