dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: php shopping cart

php shopping cart

Can I build a shopping cart with PHP? The check out will be done through a third party, but I want to do the actually cart, and all the depatments that can add to it. What is a good resource on doing this either internet or literature.
    Thanks

Yes is can be done with PHP. Your best best is to google 'php shopping cart'. There are all levels of cart available from the simple to the complex, open source free scripts you plug in yourself to fully integrated commercial solutions. You can even write one yourself from the ground up. It's a great project to learn PHP, maybe a little ajax too.

Best of luck.

I found a good one like 8 months ago, it's somewhere in my hundreds of bookmarks though, I'll do a quick search and see if I can find it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabo View Post
    I found a good one like 8 months ago, it's somewhere in my hundreds of bookmarks though, I'll do a quick search and see if I can find it for you.
    Tabo, check out delicious bookmarks. I have more bookmarks than any man could want (or need), all nicely organized using tags and available on any PC I use. There's an add on for Firefox too.

Quote Originally Posted by SyCo View Post
    Tabo, check out delicious bookmarks. I have more bookmarks than any man could want (or need), all nicely organized using tags and available on any PC I use. There's an add on for Firefox too.
    I removed them all and the bookmarks file to hotmail, but since the new version that email disappeared- and I can't open drafts!

So I've lost that very good tutorial I was going to recommend to you, sorry!

Does this problem happen to other people?

Thread Information