Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a suggest on how to solve a problem. My friend owns two houses side by side, he has a wireless router with built-in modem in the house that he lives in. But the signal does not stretch far enough through to the next house for the connection to be half-decent or usable.

Is it possible to buy another wireless router, or regular router, and run a telephone cable through to the next house? Would that work?

Any suggestions are much appreciated.