New Website- Basic HTML Knowledge - Clueless about PHP & CSS
My apologies if this is in the wrong topic...
I recently had a website developed for me and I need to make some adjustments but am pretty clueless in PHP. Let's just say the original developer has been unresponsive to my additional inquiries.
The issues I would like to have resolved immediately mostly pertain to layout.
- Overall, the page just looks funky, need it to have some form of border and just cleaned up
- Adjustment for Resolution - The page does not adjust for screen resolution as far as I can tell
- Image Sizes - Ideally, all of the images would appear in a default size (or close to it) on the home page
- Page Shift- the page is shifted to the right in Firefox, I'd like it to be sized & centered in all browsers
- Ads - I need help placing ads..as of now I've just slapped them in where they dont mess up the formatting too badly
Additionally I need some changes made to the member/registration process. As of now the process is way to complicated for a user to sign up. I would like this to be very straightforward or possibly removed. I'd like it to be as easy as possible for users to comment on pictures and upload pictures. Also, the picture management system is not working properly. I would like an easy way to delete pictures from the system.
If anyone could provide some guidance as to how I may go about accomplishing this it would be truly appreciated. I have a lot of other ideas for developing the site that I consider the next phase. As of now I just need it working and looking good for what it is....
I imagine you're not getting a response to this because frankly, you're asking for too much. This forum is here to help you, not build websites for you. If you need someone to do it for you I suggest you hire a professional. Otherwise, if you would like to do it yourself, I would suggest trying to break this down into smaller questions and ask them one at a time in separate threads. I think you'll find people more responsive if you take that route.
I hope that helps.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)