www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Images fail to show upon export

resolved [RESOLVED] Images fail to show upon export

Hi,

I have Yet another question concerning flash. I am currently editing a .FLA file using Macromedia Flash 8 Professional. The problem is after I export the file and set up the html page to display it, some of the images are not showing up (I have no images in the folder, I assume they are built into the flash file? I see the images in the sidebar while running macro flash 8). I am wondering if I need to do more then export? Buttons show up fine, and the effects are working great. I'm sure this whole thing sounds kind of vague, so let me give you an example. The site is at "http://www.sirtres.it/english.html" (online the images work). So if you take a look at that, you'll see buttons for products, home, about us, contact, and where. Notice the images next to those buttons. Those are the ones that fail to show up when I open the FLA file and export it (along with a few other images). Am I doing something wrong with the export? Perhaps I was given an old version on the .FLA file?

Any help is greatly appreciated, and please let me know if I left out any details.

Thanks so much,
    Nate
    Last edited by Natdizzle; 12-01-2008 at 07:20 PM.

I think i figured it out

Thread Information