www.webdeveloper.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New website for Web Conferencing!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5

    New website for Web Conferencing!!!

    Hi,

    Last week we launched our new website for web conferencing,online demonstration and meeting, www.livemeetups.com
    I would really appreciate if you take a quick look and give comments.
    Each comment is well intended, because that will help us improve the website usability and offer better service to visitors.

    Thank you!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Dreamweaver alternative?

    Dear sir,

    what program did you use for coding?

    I like the website.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funk View Post
    Dear sir,

    what program did you use for coding?

    I like the website.
    The website is code in Java.
    Thank you for your time!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    155
    Hi MajDuc,

    Good concept, i have not tried the product yet will try and let you know the feed back, General feedback about the design.

    1 -The logo and the design, donot go hand in hand. May be redeisgn making your site go with the logo.
    2 - what your site actualy about is the fourth para in the home page. Which is difficult for a new user to find. It is better to highlight that it is free product. Adding a tag line near the logo would make it easier to understand.
    3 - All the sections in the home page can be more highlighted.
    4 - The site looks dull, may be few colors would put life into it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanamali View Post
    Hi MajDuc,

    Good concept, i have not tried the product yet will try and let you know the feed back, General feedback about the design.

    1 -The logo and the design, donot go hand in hand. May be redeisgn making your site go with the logo.
    2 - what your site actualy about is the fourth para in the home page. Which is difficult for a new user to find. It is better to highlight that it is free product. Adding a tag line near the logo would make it easier to understand.
    3 - All the sections in the home page can be more highlighted.
    4 - The site looks dull, may be few colors would put life into it.
    Hi jvanamali,
    Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate everything you wrote, and also have to admit that I share your opinion. But the reason why this things aren't solved yet, cause we wanted to launch the website as soon as possible.

    Thank you!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,101
    For my part, I like it. It's clear, professional, and a site like that would make me want to use your services if I was looking for something like that.
    However, I think it would be cool if, in the menu, the current category was highlighted in a different color as the on hover effect.
    A fresh orange would be nice (expected, but nice ^^). You could also use the same blue as the one in your logo.

    When clicking on your logo, I was under the impression that it would take me back to the main page, but nothing happens. Is it normal ?

    Also, a contrast color might be nice (think about that fresh orange ^^).

    Overall, very nice feeling.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness_du_Frat View Post
    For my part, I like it. It's clear, professional, and a site like that would make me want to use your services if I was looking for something like that.
    However, I think it would be cool if, in the menu, the current category was highlighted in a different color as the on hover effect.
    A fresh orange would be nice (expected, but nice ^^). You could also use the same blue as the one in your logo.

    When clicking on your logo, I was under the impression that it would take me back to the main page, but nothing happens. Is it normal ?

    Also, a contrast color might be nice (think about that fresh orange ^^).

    Overall, very nice feeling.
    Hi Ness_du_Frat,

    Thank you for your comments and your time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles