www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New website for Web Conferencing!!!

New website for Web Conferencing!!!

Hi,

Last week we launched our new website for web conferencing,online demonstration and meeting, www.livemeetups.com
    I would really appreciate if you take a quick look and give comments.
    Each comment is well intended, because that will help us improve the website usability and offer better service to visitors.

Thank you!!

Dreamweaver alternative?

Dear sir,

what program did you use for coding?

I like the website.

Quote Originally Posted by g-funk View Post
    Dear sir,

what program did you use for coding?

I like the website.
    The website is code in Java.
    Thank you for your time!

Hi MajDuc,

Good concept, i have not tried the product yet will try and let you know the feed back, General feedback about the design.

1 -The logo and the design, donot go hand in hand. May be redeisgn making your site go with the logo.
    2 - what your site actualy about is the fourth para in the home page. Which is difficult for a new user to find. It is better to highlight that it is free product. Adding a tag line near the logo would make it easier to understand.
    3 - All the sections in the home page can be more highlighted.
    4 - The site looks dull, may be few colors would put life into it.

Quote Originally Posted by jvanamali View Post
    Hi MajDuc,

Good concept, i have not tried the product yet will try and let you know the feed back, General feedback about the design.

1 -The logo and the design, donot go hand in hand. May be redeisgn making your site go with the logo.
    2 - what your site actualy about is the fourth para in the home page. Which is difficult for a new user to find. It is better to highlight that it is free product. Adding a tag line near the logo would make it easier to understand.
    3 - All the sections in the home page can be more highlighted.
    4 - The site looks dull, may be few colors would put life into it.
    Hi jvanamali,
    Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate everything you wrote, and also have to admit that I share your opinion. But the reason why this things aren't solved yet, cause we wanted to launch the website as soon as possible.

Thank you!

For my part, I like it. It's clear, professional, and a site like that would make me want to use your services if I was looking for something like that.
    However, I think it would be cool if, in the menu, the current category was highlighted in a different color as the on hover effect.
    A fresh orange would be nice (expected, but nice ^^). You could also use the same blue as the one in your logo.

When clicking on your logo, I was under the impression that it would take me back to the main page, but nothing happens. Is it normal ?

Also, a contrast color might be nice (think about that fresh orange ^^).

Overall, very nice feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ness_du_Frat View Post
    For my part, I like it. It's clear, professional, and a site like that would make me want to use your services if I was looking for something like that.
    However, I think it would be cool if, in the menu, the current category was highlighted in a different color as the on hover effect.
    A fresh orange would be nice (expected, but nice ^^). You could also use the same blue as the one in your logo.

When clicking on your logo, I was under the impression that it would take me back to the main page, but nothing happens. Is it normal ?

Also, a contrast color might be nice (think about that fresh orange ^^).

Overall, very nice feeling.
    Hi Ness_du_Frat,

Thank you for your comments and your time.

Thread Information