www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: DVD Decoder

Thumbs up DVD Decoder

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but does anyone know where I can download a free dvd decoder? I'll keep looking in the meantime; haven't found one yet.

Brendi

I don't need help on this anymore... Media Player Classic works for playing DVD's. Media Player Classic looks just like Windows Media Player 6.4, but it has many additional features. It has a built in DVD Player with real-time zoom, support for AVI subtitles, QuickTime and RealVideo support (this requires QuickTime and/or Real Player); and built-in MPEG2/SVCD/DVD codec. It is free.

Brendi

Hi Brendi.Me too confusing on that,where can i download DVD decoder?.Still i am searching for that.If i found,i will tell you.
    ---------
    muthu

Link Building

Smile Decoder

Media Player Classic was designed to look just like Windows Media Player 6.4, but with many additional new features. It has a built in DVD player with real-time zoom, support for AVI subtitles, QuickTime and RealVideo support and built-in MPEG2/SVCD/DVD codec. Go to: http://www.filehippo.com/download_media_player_classic/

In the upper righthand portion you will see a big arrow pointing downwards. Click on DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION and save the file to most likely your Program Files, if that's where you want to save it to. If you need any additional help installing it, please let me know. It does play DVD's; I have used it.

Brendi

Thread Information