www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: jQuery - Jflow

jQuery - Jflow

My boss has recently asked me to learn a little about jquery and see if I can figure out some of the plugins offered. I unfortunately have very limited knowledge on javascript. I have, however, implemented Jflow with very little issues. Now here's my first question.

Is it possible to control two separate slide DIVs with one set of controllers. So basically I want to have the controllers be the navigation. Let's put Home, About us, Testomonials, and Contact Us there. Now picture 2 separate boxes stacked underneath the nav, these would contain information pertaining to the respective page. So when you click on say About us, both boxes of information will slide simultaneously.

Now, if that works, I would like to also implement it again. This might get too complicated, but I'm up for a challenge, and if it gets too tough for me to understand, I'll figure something else out.

Now in the second box of information(bottom box). I would like to have this be a separate jFlow containing a sub navigation. and information. In this box there will be the navigation on the left, and the slides with info on the right. Is it possible to do this?

I hope I explained that out well enough. If not, I'll try again, and see if i can get an image up of what I'd like. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

up?

Thread Information