www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_mysql.dll'

Hybrid View

Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_mysql.dll'

Hi, I just enabled mysql as well as mysql in my php.ini and this error appears in my apache error log:
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\PHP\\ext\\php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
    I'm running PHP Version 5.2.10-dev, so that may be the reason for the weird double slashes (which I assume is the cause of the error), but is there something else I can do to fix it? I definitely did not type double slashes in my php.ini file.

maybe you should use a stable release. the \\'s are probably from an error in your php.ini, that includes the path to extensions.
    Acceptable Use | SQL Forum FAQ | celery is tasteless | twitter

celery is tasteless - currently needing some UI time

I would use a stable build, but there's a bug in v 3.2.8 that I think might be the cause of a problem I'm having. The path in my php.ini is definitely C:\php\etc I have double checked it twice. Judging by the lack of responses to my post (besides yours of course, chazzy) I'm guessing this is a problem with the build I'm using. I'll just try the latest one. Thanks, though.

Thread Information