www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: submit URL to multiple Search Engines at once

There are some scripts that will submit to a bunch of search engines but I don't trust them. With something as important as a search engine submission I think you should manually do them.

use webceo.. have more then 140 search engines including google.

There are free utilities that can submit your pages to multiple search engines from a single interface. It just might save you some time and a lot of keystrokes.

Type your web page URL and simply select the search engines you want to submit to.

I have never submit my website in search engines...there is no guarantee has been given by the search engines that they will crawl the website after submission. So i always try to indexed my website by giving the back link from good worthy websites.

thanks for information

there is a way to submit to yahoo google etc at once

Check this site out.

http://www.sitemapwriter.com/notify.php

you can submit your website sitemap using this service.

Author

Website Design Perth

I think you should do it manually and step by step.

You should be careful with these all search engine submissions because i can end up in google's sandbox like did

Many sites

There are many sites that do that, but the use may be limited, although we are using it. It is many factors and we recently did research you might want to read on SEO Research. It also has a diary which is continuously updated (as of March 2011).

I think you should do this by manually not by tool.

Previously I am also don't know how to submit url to multiple search engine? Now I got it. Thank you guys.

Submit your Website and Blogs to 150 Search engine just in one click
    just you have to put you domain name of your blogs with and email id to verify your account.
    And just click the submit button your site is submitted to 150 Search Engine in a Click

bwithyou dot com/freesubmit

You should avoid such type of services which offer, submit your site in a one click with all search engines. I think manually submission is the best option.

Manually it is not possible.You can use automated submission tools .But is not good.It is one type of spamming technique.Always submit your site URL manually. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6StringGeek View Post
    I have to agree. I submitted one of my sites twice over a 4 year period and still waiting. Pretty sure I got it in the right category, too. I decided to give up. I thought about being an editor, but just decided to be happy with google.
    Yeah, DMOZ is brutal. It takes waaaayy too long to show up. Come to think of it, over the last 5 years I can't think of a submission of mine that's actually been accepted or shown up.

No need to submit to search engines. Just build some links and ping them.

Thread Information