dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Credit Card Processors

Hybrid View

Credit Card Processors

Does anyone know where I can find a list of credit card processors for eCommerce sites?

Also, if anybody has had an exceptional experience with their processor/gateway, let me know, because I'm interested in the best ones (customer service and price) out there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aj_nsc View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a list of credit card processors for eCommerce sites?

Also, if anybody has had an exceptional experience with their processor/gateway, let me know, because I'm interested in the best ones (customer service and price) out there. Thanks.
    I've dealt with quite a few different credit card processors in my time, and at this point I definitely recommend Payment Depot. They're very cheap and have a subscription-based method (like $20 per month) instead of the usual 2% markup that most processors have, so over time you save quite a lot of money. You can see the gist of what I mean here: Compare - Payment Depot. I haven't seen any other processors that offer this type of deal so far, but I'm definitely curious to hear if anyone else has.

[IMG=http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2397/zzfl.png][/IMG]

I have experience with using check out and payment gatewya.

Personally I use this Payment Gateway Provider and I can recommend it to all as I'm fully satisfied with their services.

Thread Information