One of the webmaster who participated in the survey gave us feedback , asking motive of the survey.
This work is being done as part of university research on Accessibility
What we are trying to find out from this.
* Webmasters point of view of accessibility problem. Why webmasters are not able to take up and implement accessibility guidelines in all of their work.
* What problems they are facing in implementing those guidelines?
* Does tough project timeline and money put constraints for implementing accessibility?
* Is knowledge of webmasters related to accessibility bottleneck?
* Whose responsibility does they feel in implementing Accessibility ? Are they just trying to pass the ball?
I hope at the end of this process we shall be able to have answers to some of these questions.
Incase you haven't participated in the survey yet. Please spare 3-5 min of yours.