XML Exercise. Help!
I need help creating XML for the following exercise. I really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.
Use XML to describe the Web page of the course “Software Engineering” as follows:
The course “Software Engineering” with code CSE100 is offered this semester, winter semester 2008/2009, in the schedule: Tuesdays at 10:00 to 12:00, and the location FIEK, class 666.
Literature for use in this course is:
1. Book “Introduction to Software Engineering” of the author Timothy Moore, year 2007, publishing house WorldPress
2. Book “Object-Oriented Software Engineering” of the author Linda Gray, year 2006
3. Web resource http://www.uni-im.edu/softEng/slides, of the author Ian Stalone
For each topic, following is the literature to be used:
• Analysis phase, book “Introduction to Software Engineering”, Chapter 2
• Requirements Specification, book “Introduction to Software Engineering”, Chapters 3 and 4
• UML Design, book “Object-Oriented Software Engineering”, Chapter 5
• Testing, book “Object-Oriented Software Engineering”, Chapters 6, 7, 8
• Debugging, Web page http://www.uni-im.edu/softEng/slides, link Sortimi
1. What is your main element that everything ultimately points to?
2. What major structures can be attached to this main element? Can any of them be linked?
3. You can use keys (eg: matching attributes) to refer to parts of the xml from other parts without nesting.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)