dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Embedding RSS

Embedding RSS

Hi, i have this page which is a mock up of what I would like my feed to look like: http://studentquarterly.atspace.com/...main-frame.htm but i would like it to automatically update with an RSS feed from Wordpress. How can i integrate this? All I can find are sites that let you embed in their templates, but i need it fit in this design.
    Thanks!

anyone?

does anyone even visit this site?!

Read, yes. Know enough about Wordpress to be helpful, no. You should seek out Wordpress help, not XML, but I don't even know enough to point you in the right direction.
    “The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.”
    —Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

I don't actually know if RSS syndication is something WordPress does, but I know there are plenty of ready-made formatting scripts out there, if you do a quick search. One of the better ones is feed2 JS. Allows pretty complete formatting control

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    Read, yes. Know enough about Wordpress to be helpful, no. You should seek out Wordpress help, not XML, but I don't even know enough to point you in the right direction.
    i didnt think it was specific to wordpress? i thought it was a generall RSS thing
    Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc View Post
    I don't actually know if RSS syndication is something WordPress does, but I know there are plenty of ready-made formatting scripts out there, if you do a quick search. One of the better ones is feed2 JS. Allows pretty complete formatting control
    ok thanks, ill look into that

Thread Information