www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: image website

image website

hello there im working on making a web page for my mother and some of my other relatives who are all working on a family tree.

what im trying to do is figure out what code i need to make so they can upload a pic to the website and add tags then and after the upload.

this way if my mother has a pic of "Farmer Joe" with someone else she doesnt know then her cousin could tag who the other person is and upload her own pics.

i just about have the website format done and i know i need to make a folder on the server for hosting the pics but i want something that will be streamlined because this site could grow faster than i like if more and more people start using it.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks

oh also i would like to make a forum so they could talk on the site as well maybe you could point me at some threads that cover these things.

You could do it yourself, but Facebook already has what you need.
    “The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.”
    —Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

www.myfamily.com/ is set up specifically for what you're trying to do, should you not succeed in building your own site as you hope.
    "Why must I be surrounded by frikkin' idiots?!" - Dr. Evil

"Remember: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people." - Mr. Garrison

i want to make one myself anyone know where to start

so its been four days and not any suggestions?

Thread Information