dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which one is best software for clothing?

Which one is best software for clothing?

Which one is best software for clothing?

Please elaborate it, what do you want to know? Did you mean clothing design software?

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    Please elaborate it, what do you want to know? Did you mean clothing design software?

yes u r right. i want to know about clothing design software. can u tell about that?

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Johnsonpeter - what's up with the link you just posted? I also see that it's part of your profile etc?

Are you spamming us?

Very obvious it is. He is giving us the link of clothing software here and still searching for another software, Strange!

I think, for all kind of designing whether you're looking for cloth designing or anything else, Photoshop could be the best solution.

Lectra is a well known company producing top notch designing software for professional and personal use. One of the most famous creations of Lectra is Kaledo. Kaledo is said to be the most prominent and perfect designing software for an aspiring designer. It has all the necessary elements and features that are ideal for creating designer clothing meant for the catwalk, end even for a clothing business. Kaledo also has its own collection of suits and dresses that can be serve as template. (Every modification done will not change the original template, so no worries there). Every aspect in creating the ideal design for clothes is present in this program and you are only limited by your imagination. And since anyone could operate this software, we placed it at number one.

alexleuschner.com

What do you mean about clothing software. i don't thing so their is any software. although you can photoshop on it

You can search online "dress assistant software" from this software you can choose the best dress suits you. I think this software is best clothing software.

I think this one suits you: Free Prestashop Clothing Template Or what type of software you are searching for clothing design?

Thread Information