Does it need to go to an entirely different page
Does it just need to display a few special questions for the selection on the same page?
How may of these special questions will you require?
You have listed only one so far.
It would be preferable for an entirely different page to be displayed with the next set of questions. As it is currently set up, there is one page for the information of each driver (i.e. if there are 2 drivers, there are two pages of driver information...if there is 1 driver, then there is one page of information, etc.)
I have the following questions for each driver:
1. First Name
2. Middle Name
3. Last Name
4. Date of Birth
5. SSN (for accuracy)
6. Gender (drop-down menu)
7. Marital Status (drop-down menu)
8. Driver License Status (drop-down menu)
9. Do you currently have a valid motorcycle license or motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license? (Yes/No drop-down)
10. Have you completed an approved motorcycle safety course in the past 3 years? (Yes/No drop-down)
11. License State (drop-down)
12. License Number
Currently, I have it set up that if they choose more than 1 driver, they would fill out the information for the other drivers on each page after the information for driver 1 is filled out, then continue onto the other information pages.