dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PopUp forms/Dreamweaver

PopUp forms/Dreamweaver

I have been assigned to create new forms on a website. I am new to much of this, but they are using Dreamweaver. The current site has a button that you click to have a popUp form appear, fillout, with a 'submit' button on the bottom where the form disappears and a thank you message is displayed.

The current form is for membership and the page code reads:

<form>
    <input type=button value="Membership Form" onClick="javascriptopUp('membershipform.php')">
    </form>

I understand the basics and see that the 'membershipform.php' is listed on the side of the screen, but how can I create alternate phps for different forms? I apologize if this is basic, but I'm brand new and trying to learn. I need to make a button for each form and then the associated form as well.

Also, can anyone tell me if a donation form created similarly can have a PayPal button embedded in the popUp form?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

That seems like weird behavior. Why do you want to pop a new form each time? Why not create different pages and put the form inside? Pop windows run into accessibility issues if you're not careful.

Like I said, I'm new, just trying to duplicate what they've done already. I've managed to form a template that they can use when creating new forms and how to 'put' them inside dreamweaver, but need to be clear on the rest.

Well, to answer the question then, just create a base page, and then a sub page (the form) that will load when the button is clicked. Repeat and rinse for each new form.

Thread Information