www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dreamweaver to Firefox issue =(

Unhappy Dreamweaver to Firefox issue =(

Hello everyone how are you? =),

I am having some trouble with some pictures on a website =(
    recently i made a website using photoshop cs4, sliced it up and sent straight to dreamweaver cs4.

here is my client's website -

http://www.hollomanlaw.org/home.html

it looks good with Internet Explorer 7 but when i access it with Firefox 3.0 the whole thing looks scrambled =(

I mean, a segment of a picture would be way over to the right while another piece is shifted to "way over yonder"

Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you for your time =)

I'm using Firefox 3.0.x and it looks fine to me...what in particular is looking strange to you?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by criterion9 View Post
    I'm using Firefox 3.0.x and it looks fine to me...what in particular is looking strange to you?
    Hi there and thank you for your response =)

Sorry it took a little while to write back. before i updated the site i originally created the site with photoshop, sliced it into appropriate sections, put it into dreamweaver and adding links and stuff to it.

It looked fine with Internet Explorer 7 but when i visited the site with firefox 3 the whole site looks chopped up, every small bit of sliced pictures where out of place and i didn't know how to fix becuase everything was in it's place when i saw it dreamweaver CS4.

sorry i wish i had a screenshot to show you =( but i'll see if i can dig it up again

This sounds like a margin issue. IE handles margins differently from Firefox, and elements become skewed when used in certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by multimediocrity View Post
    This sounds like a margin issue. IE handles margins differently from Firefox, and elements become skewed when used in certain situations.

I see,......... I definitely gotta read up on that Thank you for your response

Thread Information