Hi

I have created a client code to consume the webservice in Netbeans. Now I need to consume the webservice. When I try to invoke the Webservice, I get following error :

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Failed to load the site
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.ClientEncoderDecoder.toMessageInfo(ClientEncoderDecoder.java:8 6)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.client.SOAPXMLDecoder.toMessageInfo(SOAPXMLDecoder.java:211)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.receive(SOAPMessageDispatcher.jav a:540)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.doSend(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java :260)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.send(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:1 39)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.internal.DelegateBase.send(DelegateBase.java:86)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.implementSEIMethod(EndpointIFInvocationHa ndler.java:174)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.invoke(EndpointIFInvocationHandler.java:1 08)
at $Proxy21.createAccount(Unknown Source)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks,
Pkumar