Flash Stopped Working
My site launched a few weeks ago, and everything has been fine. I re-designed an existing site, and because we wanted to keep a calendar and forum, I just dropped the new site on top of the old one, over-riding index. I was slowly deleting the old site, making sure I didn't delete anything I needed.
Well, I might have done just that.
My site has photo albums that are made with a simple flash application through dreamweaver. When they stopped working, I used the archive/backup that the server provides, but that didn't work. I went back to dreamweaver and everything was working fine in the browser, so I re-uploaded the site again.
The flash is still not working.
It could be any number of things that ended up out of place. But my guess would be that a file is missing and/or a path is not correct.
For more help, post a link to the site.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)