I have a working script to send html emails however there is a particular html page that i cannot seem to send!!
When i run the script with the 'working' part (included as text document) everything works fine.
However when i replace the html in there i get a 500 internal server error, the 'failed' part is also included as a text document.
can someone please check both parts and tell me why the failed part will not work when all i did was replace the html
DONT KNOW HOW DO MAKE ATTACHMENTS SO THE LINK IS BELOW!!!
WORKING - http://leechbuster.com/working.txt
FAILED - http://leechbuster.com/failed.txt