www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Latest Techniques to optimize your web page?

Latest Techniques to optimize your web page?

hi all,

i want to know that what are the latest techniques to optimize web pages while avoiding spamming.

With Regards,
    CMS

for(split(//,'))*))91:+9.*4:1A1+9,1))2*:..)))2*:31.-1)4131)1))2*:3)"'))
    {for(ord){$i+=$_&7;grep(vec($s,$i++,1)=1,1..($_>>3)-4);}}print"$s\n";

Hi..There are so many new SEO Techniques are available to make your web site listed in to the search engines.mainly Press release,article submission,Social Book Marking,Craig list are the best sources..and there are many companies offering these services with a low cost....

Hi ..the search engine optimization starter guide is really helpful.Even I have referred the same.The Techniques like title tag,meta tag,H1-H6,keyword density all are coming under On Page Optimization of a web page.There are several Off page Optimization techniques are also there like Directory submissions,Social Book marking,Creating blogs,article submissions,Press release,Video Submissions,Craig list And Web 2.0 properties..There are many web development companies are offering these services with a very low cost..

Most important SEO rule: Provide quality content.
    Jon Wire

thepointless.com | rounded corner generator

I agree with Apple. Flash is just terrible.

Use CODE tags!

Hi its true the Quality content is Obviously deciding factor.The web 2.0 properties like Squidoo,wet paint, hubpages, clearblogs, etc are also becoming more convenient ways to get traffic to our site.

We all want to have the most attractive website that leaves a visitor wide-eyed and completely dazzled. Usually an extremely attractive website design involves lots of graphical elements, increasing the overall page size which causes the page to download slowly to the browse.
    SEO is one of the most coveted areas in online knowledge, as it is an area that is critically important to understand to generate free search engine traffic

Thread Information