Needing XForms Help
The issues are described on the main page itself, but I'll reiterate them here:
- Am I using the form elements correctly?
- How do I use the form model element?
- How can I set the exact width of:
- Can I set the <select> to show a menu or radio button through CSS rather than hardcoding through an attribute?
- How does one use the events attributes for this?
Is there a reason you are planning on using a technology that isn't natively supported in browsers?
So your saying that the root of my problems is this isn't actually supported by any browsers?
And the reason I'm doing this is to experiment with markup.
um wow how did you get that font?
For text input you can can size them through the number of columns and lines or you can use the size element oop sorry css attribute or you can just use height and width on them.
also I think that page is really cool from a technical standpoint.
I did. And I had troubles understanding it. So I did a bit of experimentation, went as far as I could with what I could puzzle out, and asked for help when I got stuck.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)