Pretty hard to tell from just that little bit of info. Best way to illustrate problem is to post a link to the actual page if possible, since so may things could play a part in this. It could just be a text page on your site and would not have to be available for the general public to view.
Without downloading the entire site, I just did a quick paste of your code into DW and it seems like there are a couple of extra <div> tags. Either extra or somethings not closed properly. So I did a page validation at: http://www.w3schools.com/site/site_validate.asp
They found a number of errors including the <div> thing and also an <object> which is not properly closed.
Since the object is what you are having problems with, that's probably causing the main problem. But still, take a look at all the errors listed and I'll bet you get this cleared up.