Yep, it's from the Mick Jagger movie I also play Role Playing Games, specifically Shadowrun which is a Cyberpunk type game.
And yep. But at work, while they do have an anti-virus suite installed, I never trust it to be 100% up to date or even to function correctly. Humans and common sense are still the best Anti-Virus tool.
Comes from being a computer geek for some time now
It's more a matter of luck, rather than anything as silly as how new you are to the forum or web development in general. Being lucky enough for someone that has the appropriate knowledge about your problem to read your thread and offer a solution. That's why good thread titles are so important. Someone is much more likely to look inside your thread if the title sounds like something they are interested in and might be able to help with. I, for example, decided to have a look because the thread title sounded like you might have been having problems installing PHP its self. Have you made sure that PHP is actually available and working on your host?
As to help, what are you trying to do? Why did you install the ADSENSE directory? It looks like it's supposed to take over Google Adsense pages and put in alternate ads.
You have three ways to do this:
1. Rename your .html file to .php and add the "require" line to the .php file at the top. Make sure shield.php is in the root of your web server or that the path includes the subdirectory.
2. If you can't rename your .html files for some reason, create a .htaccess file in the same directory as your .html file and add the .html extension to the extensions that php can run (so when someone opens index.html, php runs it instead of the web server). You still need to add the "require" line in number 1.
3. If you can't add the "require" line, create the .htaccess file in the root directory and add a prepend line. This will prepend the shield.php script to all .html files.
I think number 3 is probably the easiest if you have a bunch of .html files. If I recall correctly, the info in .htaccess files pass down subdirectories but I haven't used them much so someone might correct me.
After following the instructions:
1. I put the shield.php file in the root
2. I put the test.php file in the root
3. I changed the adsense in the test.php file to my own
4. No matter how many times I click the adsense ads(I did it three times) the ads still show.