www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SQLite version 2

SQLite version 2

Does anyone know a good SQLITE 2 site, the SQLITE database I am using is a SQLITE 2 type and all the information I have found so far is talking in terms of SQLITE 3 which I do not want.

I have a couple of fields of information that need triggers for INSERT and UPDATE actions on the database. The one column will need adding up and that total inserted in to another table and same for the other which will be a value based on the last rowid in the current table.

So any useful resources on SQLite 2 would be helpful or if you know how to set the query triggers up I'd appreciate the tutorial.

Don't know if you've seen this already, but at the bottom of the SQLite.org Documentation page there is an "Old Documents" section with some version 2 stuff.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Yeah, I have poked around that site but I am looking for someone who has done more with it as I would like to take advantage of its portability and for what I am about to attempt, it needs two internal triggers and the ability to either run an internal function to do the work or already have a built in feature.

Like most things technical, someone somewhere has the golden nugget tucked away on a book shelf...

Thread Information