www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: British web developer looking for a US company for sponsorship

British web developer looking for a US company for sponsorship

Hello I am a British citizen currently in the US on a visa waiver and I am looking for a US company in the areas of NJ and NY to sponsor me with a H1B visa. I have tried monster.com and myvisajobs.com and several other online job agencies, however I believe US citizens will obviously get priority over me and due to the economic climate jobs are getting snapped up.

Does anyone have any advice on job agencies in the NJ and NY area or online job agencies that may be of help to me? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Good luck landing a job in the US right now. The job market is very fierce right now across the country. Did you look at dice.com yet?

Hi criterion9! Thanks for the reply yeah I've come across dice.com, I think I've applied for a couple of jobs on that site, but as it is specifically for techy jobs it is definitely a good place to be looking. I will look for more jobs on that site =] thank you for pointing me in the right direction and for the luck, i think i'm gonna need all the luck I can get haha. Have a great week, bye

Thread Information