dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review: IP Address Site

Cool Please Review: IP Address Site

http://www.howtofindipaddress.com/

I know, I know... "Oh, another IP Address site..."

I had this domain from an old bulk purchase and decided to put up a little fast site about IP addresses for fun. It gets a lot of Google searches, so I wanted to do a little test.

I wrote all the content and made that ugly header out of a scratched up piece of metal and circuit board.

FIND YOUR IP ADDRESS | FIND YOUR MAC ADDRESS | HIDE YOUR IP ADDRESS | MORE (I keep thinking these are links)

Nice site. I like the screen shots and examples, very helpful. Also good use of creativity with the header.

Nice looking site. I can't say I like the domain name--but if you say it gets a lot of hits, I guess that's all that matters for something like this.

I think the domain name is great - if my dad ever needed to look for his ip address (if he knew what that was), that is definitely what he would type into his browser.

Quote Originally Posted by donatello View Post
    http://www.howtofindipaddress.com/

I know, I know... "Oh, another IP Address site..."

I had this domain from an old bulk purchase and decided to put up a little fast site about IP addresses for fun. It gets a lot of Google searches, so I wanted to do a little test.

I wrote all the content and made that ugly header out of a scratched up piece of metal and circuit board.

Ya, I had reviewed this site. This site is used to find the location, locator etc... through IP address.

I had found a similar site like that. That is www.ip-details.com IP search,Domain host search, IP details those tools are provide to be here. By using this tools we can get more details of an particular IP address like where they host our domain, our internet service provider, IP location and so on.. This site is so fast and easy to everyone.

Almost all the things can be found on this site related to checking IP address, good site.

Thread Information