www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my new site

Please review my new site

Hi all,
    I've just designed and developed a website www.fescalo.com and would like to hear your comment, opinions and suggestions.

thanks for the effort.

Cheers
    Patrick

A few design critiques:

You might want to add some padding to the left side of the main content area so that the text doesn't sit on the very edge of the background color. Perhaps give it the same amount of padding as is on the top of the content area.

I feel you should add some sort of dividing element between the links on the side bar, rather than having plain text on the background color. Buttons, dividing lines, etc.

Another element that would enhance the site more is the addition of spacing and borders around images so that they don't sit right on top of one another, giving a clumped-together sort of feel.

Cleanly done.

Thank for your comments, I'll review them tomorrow at work! I guess in essence it's a padding issue in general.

Happy to have some feedback :-)

Hi! Fine site as a whole, but nevertheless it is necessary to adjust it a bit

I think you need to transfer the whole page in the middle of the screen - it will look more attractive then. And enlarge a bit types in the colomns - they are too hard to read. Meanwhile, I like the coloration

I wish you creative success

Like the flash, but be careful, flash not available on most mobile devices. If your market tends to use a lot of mobile browsers, suggest adding browser identification and redirection for mobile devices to a mobile-ready site.

Quote Originally Posted by andr105 View Post

i think you need to transfer the whole page in the middle of the screen - it will look more attractive then. And enlarge a bit types in the colomns - they are too hard to read. Meanwhile, i like the coloration
    +1

Thread Information