www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need a wish list for shopping cart

Need a wish list for shopping cart

I am trying to find a shopping cart software that I can customize to store product selections, similar to putting things on a "wish list" that you can return to an a future login to the store. The store I'm trying to design offers sports apparal for sale and does custom embroidery on the apparal. Each embroidery job must be individually priced - unfortunately no standardization for embroidery is possible, hence the need for this workflow:

- Buyer selects apparal to be embroidered and submits an image or text for embroidery. An apparal price is displayed the buyer does not pay. The buyer clicks a buttom which might say "Send Final Price".
    - Shopping cart data is stored in db (cookie or wish list??)
    - Shopping cart sends notification of buyers product selection to store and including image or text
    - Store owner estimates final price of order and sends email to buyer with price.
    - Buyer logs into shopping cart and completes purchase

I'm looking for a referral/recommendation for shopping cart software and any online store that can achieve a similar shopping process.

Thanks

Hope I haven't posted in the wrong forum. I see that many have read this but none have responded.

Thread Information