I would like a script which rotates through text. I want to make a paragraph show on the page, then proceed out of the visible frame through the top. When it does, I want another paragraph to appear in the same frame through the bottom. Does that make sense?

I see this a lot. I don't know what it's called, but I would like a script for it.