www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Image in Div Background

Image in Div Background

All,
    Say I have the following divs on my page:
    Code:
    <div class="fn-area" id="69" style="left: 133px; top: 81px; width:97px; height: 230px;"><div class="fn-note" style="position:relative;"><div class="fn-note_id" id="69" style="position:relative;"></div> 
    <span class="fn-note-content">creep</span>  </div>
    </div>
    <div class="fn-area" id="70" style="left: 386px; top: 143px; width:136px; height: 129px;"><div class="fn-note" style="position:relative;"><div class="fn-note_id" id="70" style="position:relative;"></div> 
    <span class="fn-note-content">creep</span>  </div>
    </div>
     <div class="fn-area" id="71" style="left: 43px; top: 344px; width:151px; height: 222px;"><div class="fn-note" style="position:relative;"><div class="fn-note_id" id="71" style="position:relative;"></div>
    For the class "fn-area" it's different sizes for each div on the page. Can I use Javascript to get these coordinates and when I onmouseover this div I'd like an image to be displayed with the same coordinates and same size as the div? I want to use the same image for each rollover so the image would have to get resized for each rollover. How can this be done? Thanks in advance.

You will be lucky if anyone even take a look at your code, im sorry but is a mess...

Yes, set all the DIVs to their combined average size height & width.
    Set their background-position: center center
    background-repeat: no-repeat

No re-sizeing needed

Thread Information