dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I have trouble making graphics

Unhappy I have trouble making graphics

I am having tons of trouble crating graphics all my graphics look really bad and i go on the internet and I see all these perfect graphics and i say to myself why cant u make those kind of graphics and it really frustrates me any tips on how they make such good graphics? Also do you need to be a good graphic image maker to work as a web designer?

How can anyone give you a decent answer when that question is so general?

They can make nice graphics because they have learnt how to do so, get some software like photoshop and look at tutorials, maybe get a book.

As for your second question.
    Yes and No,

I personally do a lot of graphics work but if I ever need a content management system for example i'll get someone else to do it for me.
    If your working alone you really need some graphics skills, if on the other hand your a great programmer with html and ever server side stuff like php there's nothing wrong with gettin some pixel pushers doin the work for u.

Looking at the quality of what you have written I cant see u bein a programmer, so maybe go to www.tutorialized.com and get learning!

Chaz hit the nail on the head. Get a copy of Photoshop and get your head into some great Photoshop tutorials. There are tons online that can help you out. This is how most of us started that are in the design business.

Marie

Quote Originally Posted by chaz2290 View Post
    How can anyone give you a decent answer when that question is so general?

They can make nice graphics because they have learnt how to do so, get some software like photoshop and look at tutorials, maybe get a book.

As for your second question.
    Yes and No,

I personally do a lot of graphics work but if I ever need a content management system for example i'll get someone else to do it for me.
    If your working alone you really need some graphics skills, if on the other hand your a great programmer with html and ever server side stuff like php there's nothing wrong with gettin some pixel pushers doin the work for u.

Looking at the quality of what you have written I cant see u bein a programmer, so maybe go to www.tutorialized.com and get learning!

Always be learning

In our industry you have no choice but to keep learning as things are constantly changing.

Thread Information