The link below is my form

http://retouchingphotos.co.uk/send-us-your-photos.html

*Please note: Honestly, I copy-pasted it from an asp-based site and modified the form according to my services. The site owner warned me it would cause problems as my site is Html-based only.

This form collects info of the customer who wishes to select add-ons that would be applied to their digital photos. Examples of add-ons:

• Photo makeover
  • Add object or person
  • Crop image

Once a customer does the following:
  1. select a Package (e.g. Photo Manipulation)
  2. select one or more Add-ons (e.g. Add object or person, Cropping etc )
  3. enter their details
  4. hit the submit button

it then takes them to the PayPal checkout page where the total amount is shown.

Problem:

In the PayPal page, it shows t "Add object or person" as well as names of all the 5 Packages no matter what add-ons I select.

This is a problem since I will not know exactly what add-ons the customer has chosen after they make payment.

Specifics

In order to send the add-ons the customer selects I may have to use the onX and osX variables (Where X is a number starting with 0 and incrementing by 1 see below), These can be used to set options for the add-ons they select. The onO is the "option name" and os0 is the "option choice". So for example the two lines would be

<input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Photo manipulation">
<input type="hidden" name="os0" value="Whatever addons the customer selects">

<input type="hidden" name="on1" value="Photo restoration">
<input type="hidden" name="os1" value="Whatever addons the customer selects">

I need to populate the value of os0, os1, os2 etc etc using Javascript depending on the Add-ons the customer selects.

Can you help? Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies.

Kind Regards

Rafi