Alright, let's try this one. I added a random number generator to create random array indices so that I'm not using ambiguous variable names. I didn't think about this from the beginning because we originally weren't using a loop.
Also, I put in a condition to make sure we're only looking at add-on checkboxes.
It's not taking for a long time to submit for me... but, frustratingly, I made another crucial mistake. It's difficult not to be able to test it all before I get it to you, so I apologize if you're having to keep uploading it. If I had done all this with access to the site, I would have had it done in just an hour, tested, working and complete.
This time it's a simple fix, so I'll just tell you what to do:
No, it's still the script, because when I run a plain loop on newPPoption() by itself, it still only allows 1 set to be entered, while the addInput() works fine by itself. There's something up with the loop. I wonder why it worked before and not now.
Last edited by jamesbcox1980; 11-12-2009 at 04:55 PM.
I'm going to take a look at it in a few when I get home from work, and I'll see what I can figure out. For some reason it's exiting the loop, but I don't know why. It'll hit me after I step away for a minute and come back to it.
Actually it just hit me... I'm running loops inside of loops inside of loops. We've got to change the variable names ("i") inside the loop initiatives... I can't believe it took me that long to realize it. That's why it worked on the firebug and not in reality... I was using another variable name.... wow...